One to One
Why One to One Dog Training?
• Your dog is not able to mix with other dogs due to a fear or aggression problem
• You want to train your dog for something specific that isn't covered in dog training classes
• You want to involve your family in training so that you all use the same commands
• You or your dog find training in a class situation is stressful
• You have more than one dog
• Your training requirements relate to how your dog interacts with other pets or people in your household
• You want the benefit of having the instructors undivided attention
There are lots of other reasons why people choose one to one dog training instead of, or as well as dog training classes.
A Consultation in your home is required before any training can commence, this involves Sarah asking questions about your dog, their background, the problem, your dogs' routine and your expectations.
A consultation may include some basic training at the end of the session. The total time is usually around two hours and costs £60, subsequent training sessions start from £35 per hour and include a typed training program and 6 months email support.