Group Socialisation Walks
* Group walks are postponed untill further notice *
Let your dog socialise and exercise under the supervision of an experienced dog trainer.
• Work on that all important recall, in a real life situation.
• Exercise your dog physically and mentally .
• You can socialise with like minded 'doggy people'.
• Do some basic training exercises with your dog in a group to help with your dogs focus and concentration.
• Pick the trainers brain about little quirks your dog may have.
• Socialise your dog with other dogs of all shapes and sizes. Dogs are sociable creatures and so are we, so why not come along and have some fun!
Area's Covered: Pershore and Evesham Districts ( Worcestershire )